Register for a Limited Liability Partnership incorporation in United Kingdom
LLP Formation (Limited Liability Partnership)
A limited liability partnership, most commonly known as an LLP, has no director, secretary, shareholder or share capital. Instead, it is set up with members and designated members. These members can choose to state their contribution to the partnership when they are in the process of establishing the company. This type of company is commonly used by solicitors and accountants as each partner will have protected limited liability.
Our comprehensive packages for an LLP formation are shown below. If any of the packages do not suit your requirements, please contact us and we can tailor make a package to suit your requirements.
We can provide a UK Registered Office Address for your company, if required. The Registered Office Services can be ordered during the incorporation process or as an additional service.
- Fast Online Formation
- Government Fees
- Emailed Certificate of Incorporation
- Ready to Trade Company
- Emailed Official Company Documents
- Emailed Member Certificate(s)
- Emailed Company Register
- Emailed Minutes of First Meeting
- Printed Member Certificate(s)
The partners within the LLP do not have any responsibility for the company’s debts. The members of the LLP formation can agree between themselves how the company will be managed and how the capital will be owned, and profits shared. These arrangements can be changed simply by an agreement between the members at any time.
Why choose a LLP Registration?
- An LLP has the tax status and complete organisational flexibility of an ordinary partnership. This means it can adopt whatever internal structure it likes without requiring a Memorandum or Articles of Association, or needing to hold board or general meetings.
- Any profit-sharing, arrangements, decision-making structure and other internal rules remain private between the LLP Members
- An LLP has reduced personal responsibility for the businesses debts
- LLP`s are very flexible and there can be a number of tax advantages by choosing this type of business structure
- An LLP does not have a Memorandum or Articles of Association, therefore they can adopt their own internal structure
- Instead of Articles, an LLP has an agreement which can be created internally within the company. We can also provide you with a draft agreement, if required
An LLP is usually incorporated within 24 hours and ready to trade. As aforementioned, we have previously incorporated a company within 6 minutes, but promptness is dependent on the workload Companies House headquarters.
Requirements for a Limited Liability Partnership
For a LLP registration, you will be required to supply the following:
- The company name including the name ending of ‘Limited Liability Partnership’ or ‘LLP’
- The Registered Office Address located in the UK, we can supply an address if required
- A Minimum of 2 Members
- At least 2 of the Members must be Designated Members
- Name and Address of each Member and Designated Member
An LLP can be incorporated electronically on our system. You will be asked to complete an online order form, before placing your order. Before you place your order, you will be able to review all the company details you have provided and amend anything if necessary. Once your company has been incorporated you will receive your Certificate of Incorporation confirming the existence of your company and many other fully completed incorporation documents.
For more information send us an email to: